Правила форума

Уважаемые пользователи, просим вас обратить внимание на изменения правил раздела Музыка с 03.02.2011
Найти нужную информацию и задать вопросы модераторам музыки вы можете в разделе
Музыка - помощь по разделу
Начать новую темуЭта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 1 сообщение ] 
Стаж: 9 лет 9 месяцев
Спасибок: 1916
Лайков: 3
Прежде чем создавать релиз в данном разделе, настоятельно рекомендуем прочитать эти правила:

Общие правила раздела Музыка
Помощь в создании релиза

I. Общие правила создания и оформления
Внимание! Внимательно выбирайте категорию форума прежде чем создать релиз

1. Оформление одного альбома исполнителя
Заполняем в релиз-визарде все графы
"Правильное заполнение"
Изображение
Свернуть
"Правильно оформленный релиз 1-го альбома"
"Режим просмотра"
The Fellowship - In Elven Lands

Изображение

Страна: World
Жанр: Folk, Celtic, Traditional
Год выпуска: 2006
Формат: MP3
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:02:58
Трэклист:
01. Tir Im — 2:08
02. Dan Barliman’s Jig — 4:28
03. Silver Bowl — 2:06
04. Man in the Moon — 3:01
05. Verse to Elbereth Gilthoniel — 1:59
06. Elechoi — 3:57
07. Beware the Wolf — 5:18
08. Orome: Lord of the Hunt — 5:06
09. Creation Hymn — 3:28
10. When Durin Woke — 4:06
11. Eala Earendel — 2:07
12. Sacred Stones — 5:07
13. The Battle of Evermore — 6:41
14. Blood of Kings — 4:16
15. Verses of Elbereth Gilthoniel — 4:55
16. Evening Star — 4:09

In Elven Lands: The Fellowship — первый альбом группы музыкантов The Fellowship, выпущенный в 2006 году лейблом United States Of Distribution. Среди участников проекта: Джон Андерсон (вокалист группы Yes), Адам Пайк (The Syrups), известный панк-рок продюсер Итан Джеймс и другие. Сами музыканты назвали альбом "музыкальной реконструкцией, инспирированной мифами, поэзией и лингвистической работой профессора Дж. Р. Р. Толкина".

31 Января 2006 года, после 6 лет работы, выходит альбом In Elven Lands: The Fellowship, на котором группа музыкантов представляет музыку, инспирированную творчеством Джона Рональда Руэла Толкина. Среди шестнадцати композиций альбома, выполненных в стилизации под раннесредневековую европейскую музыку, в четырёх песнях присутствует вокал Джона Андерсона, две из которых он исполняет на Английском и две на Эльфийском языках.

Пара слов: Альбом просто замечательный. Всё, от музыки до оформления диска, сделано с большой любовью и знанием дела. Музыка атмосферная и действительно передаёт дух произведений Толкина. Голос Андерсона подходит к этому альбому как нельзя кстати, собственно, как вокал и игра других участников проекта. Начинают с панка, а заканчивают "музыкальными реконструкциями" и игрой на харди-гарди. Нелюбителям фолка пластинка, как и всё подобное, может показаться скучной и однообразной, но это далеко не так, смею вас заверить. Обратите внимание хотя бы на затесавшуюся в треклист обработку "классической" The Battle of Evermore!

Предупрежу: Не ищите на альбоме Рок! Его там, по крайней мере в привычном понимании, нет! Это действительно тщательная реконструкция, не теряющая от этого своей ценности!

"История записи (англ)"
January 31, 2006 marks the American release of Voiceprint Records (UK) "In Elven Lands," music inspired by the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien.

Some of your readers may have heard the rhumors over the past few years of a project that features musicological reconstructions of what the music of Middle-Earth might sound like, including several songs with Quenya and Sindarin lyrics. A few of you probably even have the pirated demos that leaked out in spring of 2001 (thanks to the Audio department of Weta) that feature Jon Anderson (of Yes fame), if you do, don't tell me, I don't want to know.

First, I should make clear that this is not a Yes album. All respect to Jon and the Band, but from the beginning, we all decided to set aside our egos and professional personae to serve the vision of professor Tolkien. If anything, you can think of it as an album of ancient music. It also includes performances by Adam Pike (of The Syrups), legendary punk-rock producer Ethan James (on hurdy-gurdy), the world-music experts from Icarus Studios, Oakland-based early-musician Caitlin Elizabeth, Las Vegas-based world-music vocalist Kate St.Pierre and myself, Carvin Knowles, a world-music artist and film composer of some small note, just to name-drop a few.

My involvement with "In Elven Lands" began in 1998, when my contacts at New Line approached me about creating a demo of ancient music based on the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien. They knew of my studies with the great early musicologist Eugene Enrico and asked me to do a simple reconstruction based on such clues found in poetry, myths, languages and actual descriptions of performances in Tolkien's many writings. I turned in the first demo a week before their films began shooting in 1999. Jon Anderson joined us at around that time. He too had been approached by New Line.

While we were recording, New Line Cinema's music department had three complete changes of personnel. All of my old contacts were long gone before the first demo shipped. None of us knew that Howard Shore had already been chosen to score the films and there would be no "songs" licensed from outside sources.

So without knowing that little fact, we mounted a major production. We unsuccessfully negotiated with the Tokien Estate for use of lyrics. Jon decided that I should write replacement lyrics and, after studying both Elvish tongues and Tolkien's theories about how languages change over time, I set to work creating some sacred poetry that illustrated linguistic evolution and ...well... the versatility and character of these languages.

When we found out that Howard had the score and we were completely out of the film, Jon asked me to finish the reconstruction as an album. But shortly after that, his success with Yes took him away from the project. He only finished four of the songs. Those of us who remained worked like madmen (and women) to create something worth having.

Jon only actually sang on four of the songs and wrote music and lyrics for two of them. He had intended many more but his renewed success with YES took him away from the project. But his guidance on the project was pretty phenomenal. He was a real sport about singing in Elvish, too. Hearing Sindarin with his Yorkshire accent is enough to make any fan smile.

The song that brought Jon onboard was a setting of the "Hymn to Elbereth," which had to eventually be re-written because of copyright issues with the Tolkien Estate. The result was "Verses to Elbereth Gilthoniel, " which were my own addition to the praises of the Vala who set the stars into the dome of heaven. It was, of course, modelled upon the existing verses scattered throughout the LOTR. My concept was simple: Like the mediaeval Catalonian "Cantigas de Santa Maria" which were a series of songs composed to the Virgin by various authors and musicians over the course of about a hundred years, I would add my praises of the Vala Varda: Elbereth Gilthoniel, to those of the great Author, using the same metre and language. Our performance goal was to to create a feeling of spirituality that mirrored the sacred-ness that Tolkien gave to the original hymn.

Jon's lyrics for "The Sacred Stones" mentions "The Songs of Evermore" and we were obliged to follow it with the classic Led Zeppelin song. That was sung by Adam Pike (of The Syrups). We knew that it would be pointless to try to out-zeppelin the Zeppelin, not to mention completely out of character for the album. So intead, we used our early-music techniques on their song and took it as far as we could, completely re-harmonizing it using ancient pythagorean systems. Adam's voice can be as dark as Jon's is light, so we went for the contrast. I can say with complete confidence that this is the most unique cover of this song ever.

To give each civilisation it's own character we have assumed some simple analogs: The English Folk tradition is used to represent the Hobbits. The Elves music is based on the mediaeval sacred and art-music styles and the Troubador/Trouvere tradition. The music of Numenor is an evolved version of the Elven music with added Greek and Macedonian influences. The Dwarves music follows the same rules as the Elves music, but instead of flowing musical lines there is a solid and angular architecture. The music of Rohan has harmonies in common with the Hobbits' music. A look at latter-age music comes when we apply Shape-Note traditions to Organum-style harmonies to give an impression of a religious hymn to Illuvatar, as performed in the countrysides of Gondor.

Our influences included the works of Troubadors (Alan de la Halle), the Minnesingers (von Eschenback) the Notre Dame School (Leonin and Perotin), Ars Nova (Hildegard von Bingen, Machaut and Landini), early English composers (John Taverner) as well as anonymous works such as "Sumer Is Icumen In" and all those 13th century dance pieces and John Playford's "The English Dancing Master 1652."

I'm sure that's enough information to get you started. I have, if you are interested, the complete text of the album notes, which includes brief concise statements about our approach and execution and some notes about language and mythology.

If you need more information, feel free to contact me. I will be attending ORC in a couple of weeks and I should have some promo copies available before that.

Thanks for your kind attention

Carvin Knowles
co-producer
In Elven Lands
--www.theonering.net

Состав
Jon Anderson, Caitlin Elizabeth, Carvin Knowles, Patrick Delaney, Adam Pike, Eddie Freeman, Marta Victoria, Ethan James, Kate St. Pierre, David Uebersax, Stefan Kac, Susan Skup
Свернуть
"О музыке (англ)"
In many of J.R.R. Tolkien's works published during his lifetime, the author claimed to have simply translated the text from some ancient manuscript. These fictitious documents were usually described as later and often corrupted copies of the original but still quite old. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings were both purported to have been translated from the "Red Book of Westmarch." The Silmarillion makes reference to Tolkien's unfinished works The Lay of Leithian and The Lays of Beleriand as if they were well-known epic poems.
But in a strange, academic way, those ancient manuscripts did exist in the form of Professor Tolkien's notes, which outlined languages, histories and etymologies. In his notes, Tolkien composed epic romances to mimic the alliterative poetic style of the Saxons or the folk poetry of the English country-side. In every case, the good professor presents a fully-formed civilization replete with annotations that would be the envy of any ancient civilisation, real or imagined.
Treating Professor Tolkien's notes as historical sources, we have applied reconstructive practices to find out what the music of Tolkien's Middle-Earth might have sounded like. The process took into account his descriptions of singing styles and musical instruments, as well as his languages and poetic metre. The latter we used to determine the rhythm of the music while the former shaped the performance on this album. Just as Tolkien's works are strongly influenced by ancient literary forms, these songs are influenced by Troubadour virelais, Notre Dame conducti, the hymns of Hildegard von Bingen, Macedonian folk-dances, Gregorian Chant, Minnesinger melodies, English country-dance tunes and thirteenth-century polyphonic dances.
In deference to Tolkien's dislike of technology, no electronic instruments appear in this production, so our usual array of synthesizers and drum machines were left behind in favour of an all-acoustic ensemble. Tolkien's descriptions of musical instruments ranged from the ancient and historical (harps, pipes and viols) to the modern (silver flutes and clarinets) to the non-western (gongs). Beginning with the author's descriptions, we have created an ensemble that blends the ancient with the modern. Instruments were selected for their sonic textures, so that the mediaeval hurdy-gurdy is blended with a modern oboe, lutes and harps harmonise with a modern cello and a 12-string guitar can be heard with a renaissance krumhorn. With few exceptions, our harmonies avoid the modern practice of using chords, favouring instead the mediaeval system of organum, a harmony system that emphasises the pythagorean "perfect" intervals of the fourth, fifth and octave.
--Inlay Booklet Text
Свернуть
Свернуть

"Код этого релиза"
[size=24]The Fellowship - In Elven Lands[/size]

[img=right]http://myphoto.nnov.ru/img/2e3641e7ae14671c589ba08d8abcf5e1.jpeg[/img]

[b]Страна[/b]: World
[b]Жанр[/b]: Folk, Celtic, Traditional
[b]Год выпуска[/b]: 2006
[b]Формат[/b]: MP3
[b]Битрейт аудио[/b]: 320 kbps
[b]Продолжительность[/b]: 1:02:58
[b]Трэклист[/b]:
01. Tir Im — 2:08
02. Dan Barliman’s Jig — 4:28
03. Silver Bowl — 2:06
04. Man in the Moon — 3:01
05. Verse to Elbereth Gilthoniel — 1:59
06. Elechoi — 3:57
07. Beware the Wolf — 5:18
08. Orome: Lord of the Hunt — 5:06
09. Creation Hymn — 3:28
10. When Durin Woke — 4:06
11. Eala Earendel — 2:07
12. Sacred Stones — 5:07
13. The Battle of Evermore — 6:41
14. Blood of Kings — 4:16
15. Verses of Elbereth Gilthoniel — 4:55
16. Evening Star — 4:09

In Elven Lands: The Fellowship — первый альбом группы музыкантов The Fellowship, выпущенный в 2006 году лейблом United States Of Distribution. Среди участников проекта: Джон Андерсон (вокалист группы Yes), Адам Пайк (The Syrups), известный панк-рок продюсер Итан Джеймс и другие. Сами музыканты назвали альбом "музыкальной реконструкцией, инспирированной мифами, поэзией и лингвистической работой профессора Дж. Р. Р. Толкина".

31 Января 2006 года, после 6 лет работы, выходит альбом In Elven Lands: The Fellowship, на котором группа музыкантов представляет музыку, инспирированную творчеством Джона Рональда Руэла Толкина. Среди шестнадцати композиций альбома, выполненных в стилизации под раннесредневековую европейскую музыку, в четырёх песнях присутствует вокал Джона Андерсона, две из которых он исполняет на Английском и две на Эльфийском языках.

Пара слов: Альбом просто замечательный. Всё, от музыки до оформления диска, сделано с большой любовью и знанием дела. Музыка атмосферная и действительно передаёт дух произведений Толкина. Голос Андерсона подходит к этому альбому как нельзя кстати, собственно, как вокал и игра других участников проекта. Начинают с панка, а заканчивают "музыкальными реконструкциями" и игрой на харди-гарди. Нелюбителям фолка пластинка, как и всё подобное, может показаться скучной и однообразной, но это далеко не так, смею вас заверить. Обратите внимание хотя бы на затесавшуюся в треклист обработку "классической" The Battle of Evermore!

Предупрежу: Не ищите на альбоме Рок! Его там, по крайней мере в привычном понимании, нет! Это действительно тщательная реконструкция, не теряющая от этого своей ценности!

[spoiler="История записи (англ)"]January 31, 2006 marks the American release of Voiceprint Records (UK) "In Elven Lands," music inspired by the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien.

Some of your readers may have heard the rhumors over the past few years of a project that features musicological reconstructions of what the music of Middle-Earth might sound like, including several songs with Quenya and Sindarin lyrics. A few of you probably even have the pirated demos that leaked out in spring of 2001 (thanks to the Audio department of Weta) that feature Jon Anderson (of Yes fame), if you do, don't tell me, I don't want to know.

First, I should make clear that this is not a Yes album. All respect to Jon and the Band, but from the beginning, we all decided to set aside our egos and professional personae to serve the vision of professor Tolkien. If anything, you can think of it as an album of ancient music. It also includes performances by Adam Pike (of The Syrups), legendary punk-rock producer Ethan James (on hurdy-gurdy), the world-music experts from Icarus Studios, Oakland-based early-musician Caitlin Elizabeth, Las Vegas-based world-music vocalist Kate St.Pierre and myself, Carvin Knowles, a world-music artist and film composer of some small note, just to name-drop a few.

My involvement with "In Elven Lands" began in 1998, when my contacts at New Line approached me about creating a demo of ancient music based on the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien. They knew of my studies with the great early musicologist Eugene Enrico and asked me to do a simple reconstruction based on such clues found in poetry, myths, languages and actual descriptions of performances in Tolkien's many writings. I turned in the first demo a week before their films began shooting in 1999. Jon Anderson joined us at around that time. He too had been approached by New Line.

While we were recording, New Line Cinema's music department had three complete changes of personnel. All of my old contacts were long gone before the first demo shipped. None of us knew that Howard Shore had already been chosen to score the films and there would be no "songs" licensed from outside sources.

So without knowing that little fact, we mounted a major production. We unsuccessfully negotiated with the Tokien Estate for use of lyrics. Jon decided that I should write replacement lyrics and, after studying both Elvish tongues and Tolkien's theories about how languages change over time, I set to work creating some sacred poetry that illustrated linguistic evolution and ...well... the versatility and character of these languages.

When we found out that Howard had the score and we were completely out of the film, Jon asked me to finish the reconstruction as an album. But shortly after that, his success with Yes took him away from the project. He only finished four of the songs. Those of us who remained worked like madmen (and women) to create something worth having.

Jon only actually sang on four of the songs and wrote music and lyrics for two of them. He had intended many more but his renewed success with YES took him away from the project. But his guidance on the project was pretty phenomenal. He was a real sport about singing in Elvish, too. Hearing Sindarin with his Yorkshire accent is enough to make any fan smile.

The song that brought Jon onboard was a setting of the "Hymn to Elbereth," which had to eventually be re-written because of copyright issues with the Tolkien Estate. The result was "Verses to Elbereth Gilthoniel, " which were my own addition to the praises of the Vala who set the stars into the dome of heaven. It was, of course, modelled upon the existing verses scattered throughout the LOTR. My concept was simple: Like the mediaeval Catalonian "Cantigas de Santa Maria" which were a series of songs composed to the Virgin by various authors and musicians over the course of about a hundred years, I would add my praises of the Vala Varda: Elbereth Gilthoniel, to those of the great Author, using the same metre and language. Our performance goal was to to create a feeling of spirituality that mirrored the sacred-ness that Tolkien gave to the original hymn.

Jon's lyrics for "The Sacred Stones" mentions "The Songs of Evermore" and we were obliged to follow it with the classic Led Zeppelin song. That was sung by Adam Pike (of The Syrups). We knew that it would be pointless to try to out-zeppelin the Zeppelin, not to mention completely out of character for the album. So intead, we used our early-music techniques on their song and took it as far as we could, completely re-harmonizing it using ancient pythagorean systems. Adam's voice can be as dark as Jon's is light, so we went for the contrast. I can say with complete confidence that this is the most unique cover of this song ever.

To give each civilisation it's own character we have assumed some simple analogs: The English Folk tradition is used to represent the Hobbits. The Elves music is based on the mediaeval sacred and art-music styles and the Troubador/Trouvere tradition. The music of Numenor is an evolved version of the Elven music with added Greek and Macedonian influences. The Dwarves music follows the same rules as the Elves music, but instead of flowing musical lines there is a solid and angular architecture. The music of Rohan has harmonies in common with the Hobbits' music. A look at latter-age music comes when we apply Shape-Note traditions to Organum-style harmonies to give an impression of a religious hymn to Illuvatar, as performed in the countrysides of Gondor.

Our influences included the works of Troubadors (Alan de la Halle), the Minnesingers (von Eschenback) the Notre Dame School (Leonin and Perotin), Ars Nova (Hildegard von Bingen, Machaut and Landini), early English composers (John Taverner) as well as anonymous works such as "Sumer Is Icumen In" and all those 13th century dance pieces and John Playford's "The English Dancing Master 1652."

I'm sure that's enough information to get you started. I have, if you are interested, the complete text of the album notes, which includes brief concise statements about our approach and execution and some notes about language and mythology.

If you need more information, feel free to contact me. I will be attending ORC in a couple of weeks and I should have some promo copies available before that.

Thanks for your kind attention

Carvin Knowles
co-producer
In Elven Lands
--www.theonering.net

Состав
Jon Anderson, Caitlin Elizabeth, Carvin Knowles, Patrick Delaney, Adam Pike, Eddie Freeman, Marta Victoria, Ethan James, Kate St. Pierre, David Uebersax, Stefan Kac, Susan Skup
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="О музыке (англ)"]In many of J.R.R. Tolkien's works published during his lifetime, the author claimed to have simply translated the text from some ancient manuscript. These fictitious documents were usually described as later and often corrupted copies of the original but still quite old. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings were both purported to have been translated from the "Red Book of Westmarch." The Silmarillion makes reference to Tolkien's unfinished works The Lay of Leithian and The Lays of Beleriand as if they were well-known epic poems.
But in a strange, academic way, those ancient manuscripts did exist in the form of Professor Tolkien's notes, which outlined languages, histories and etymologies. In his notes, Tolkien composed epic romances to mimic the alliterative poetic style of the Saxons or the folk poetry of the English country-side. In every case, the good professor presents a fully-formed civilization replete with annotations that would be the envy of any ancient civilisation, real or imagined.
Treating Professor Tolkien's notes as historical sources, we have applied reconstructive practices to find out what the music of Tolkien's Middle-Earth might have sounded like. The process took into account his descriptions of singing styles and musical instruments, as well as his languages and poetic metre. The latter we used to determine the rhythm of the music while the former shaped the performance on this album. Just as Tolkien's works are strongly influenced by ancient literary forms, these songs are influenced by Troubadour virelais, Notre Dame conducti, the hymns of Hildegard von Bingen, Macedonian folk-dances, Gregorian Chant, Minnesinger melodies, English country-dance tunes and thirteenth-century polyphonic dances.
In deference to Tolkien's dislike of technology, no electronic instruments appear in this production, so our usual array of synthesizers and drum machines were left behind in favour of an all-acoustic ensemble. Tolkien's descriptions of musical instruments ranged from the ancient and historical (harps, pipes and viols) to the modern (silver flutes and clarinets) to the non-western (gongs). Beginning with the author's descriptions, we have created an ensemble that blends the ancient with the modern. Instruments were selected for their sonic textures, so that the mediaeval hurdy-gurdy is blended with a modern oboe, lutes and harps harmonise with a modern cello and a 12-string guitar can be heard with a renaissance krumhorn. With few exceptions, our harmonies avoid the modern practice of using chords, favouring instead the mediaeval system of organum, a harmony system that emphasises the pythagorean "perfect" intervals of the fourth, fifth and octave.
--Inlay Booklet Text[/spoiler]
Свернуть
Свернуть

2. Оформление дискографии
Заполняем в релиз-визарде все графы (как и при релизе одного альбома), но учитываем следущее:
- Трэклист должен включать обложку каждого альбома, названия и даты всех альбомов, треклист каждого альбома, битрейт каждого альбома (если он везде разный)
"Правильно оформленный релиз дискографии"
"Режим просмотра"
Cafe Del Mar (39 альбомов)

Изображение

Жанр: chillout
Год выпуска: 1994-2007
Формат: MP3
Битрейт аудио: 128-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 60:05:56 (643 трека)

Серия дисков Cafe del Mar, начавшая выходить в 1994 году, была признана первой компиляцией, способной отразить истинную атмосферу Балеарских островов не только в Великобритании, но и во всем мире. Сборники проданы огромным тиражом и признаны брэндом в более чем 40 странах Европы, Австралии, США, Юго-Восточной Азии и Южной Америки. В разные годы в серии выходили шедевры таких разных артистов как Leftfield, Fila Brazilia, Chicane, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Massive Attack, Moby, Bent, Groove Armada, Dusty Springfield, Nitin Sawney и Talvin Singh.
Если вы думаете, что в этой жизни нельзя попасть в рай, то вы глубоко ошибаетесь. Есть на нашей бренной земле реальное место, которое по праву можно назвать раем. Молодежь, для которой клубная культура - это не просто загадочные слова, а стиль жизни; молодые, энергичные люди, которые любят незабываемые ощущения, да и просто хорошие, веселые люди наверняка знают, о чем идет речь.
Ибица - самый модный Европейский курорт, с удивительной атмосферой лета и праздника, замечательными людьми, красивейшей природой и, конечно же, уникальными мега-клубами, которые считаются лучшими во всем мире. И одно из таких заведений – так называемый «до клубный бар» Cafe del Mar, открытый в 1980 году.

"Треклист"
"Cafe Del Mar 01"
Изображение

Битрейт: 160
Трелист:
1. Jose Padilla - Aqua (7:39)
2. William Orbit (Strange Cargo) - The Story of Light (6:17)
3. Sabres Of Paradise - Smokebelch II (beatles mix) (4:17)
4. Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Music For A Found Harmonium (2:58)
5. Sun Electric - Sundance (4:28)
6. Leftfield - Fanfare Of Life (6:07)
7. Sisterlove - The Hypnotist (9:01)
8. Underworld - Second Hand (9:01)
9. Ver Vlads - Crazy Ivan (6:35)
10. A Man Called Adam - Estelle (6:48)
11. Orbiman - On The Rocks (6:25)
12. Tabula Rasa - Sunset At The Cafe Del Mar (6:53)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 02"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Silent Poets - Moment Scale (dubmaster X-rmx (6:08)
2. Psychodelic Reserch Lab - Tarenah (chill mix) (6:22)
3. D'Note - D'Votion (7:03)
4. A Man Called Adam with Eddie - Easter Song (8:05)
5. Paco De Lucia - Entre Dos Aguas (6:01)
6. Mare Antone - Unity (5:37)
7. Jose Padilla - Sabor De Verano(WayOutWest mi (6:29)
8. Salt Tank - Sargasso Sea (7:18)
9. Mark's ft Henry's - (The Makin Of...) Jill (4:42)
10. Ramp - Everybody Loves The Sunshine (3:36)
11. Deadbeats - Feel Good (5:30)
12. The Metaluna Mutant - Blinky Blue Eyed Sunrise (6:15)
13. Sabres of Paradise - Haunted Dancehall (5:46)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 03"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Jose Padilla - Walking On air (6:14)
2. Nova Nova - Tones (6:18)
3. Pat Metheny - Sueno Can Mexico (5:56)
4. Afterlife - Blue Bar (6:50)
5. Miro - Emotions Of Paradice (7:58)
6. Nitemares On Wax - Nights Interlude (3:26)
7. Eighth Wave - Panama Bazaar (6:42)
8. Pressure Drop - Dusk (5:44)
9. Alex Neri - Asia (5:25)
10. Moodswings - Redemption Song (6:41)
11. Fazed Idjuts ft. Sally Rodger - Dust Of Life (7:18)
12. Beat Foundation - My Freadom (6:09)
13. Heavyshift - Last Picture Show (3:48)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 04"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Jose Padilla - Que Bonito (5:55)
2. John Martin - Sunshines Better (5:48)
3. Indo-Aninata - Leo Leo (4:47)
4. Paco Fernandez - Orillos (5:13)
5. Voices of Kwahn A.D. - Return Journey (6:11)
6. Les Jumeaux - Miracle Road (6:53)
7. Wasis Diop ft Lena Fiarbe - No Sant (4:55)
8. Levitation - Out Of Time (4:31)
9. Fila Brazillia - Place De La Concorde (5:47)
10. Chicane - Offshore (ambient mix) (7:00)
11. Afterlife - 5th & Avenida (5:17)
12. Karen Ramirez - Troubled Girl (spanish girl) (4:18)
13. Phil Mison - Lula (6:26)
14. Stan Getz - Street Tatoo (5:17)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 05"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. A.R. Rabman - Mumbai Theme Tune (5:15)
2. Levitation - More Then Ever People (7:21)
3. Jelly & Fish - Appresiation (radio mix) (3:47)
4. Nookie Featuring Larry Heard - Paradise (tease mix) (5:01)
5. 4Wings - Penelope (radio edit) (6:12)
6. Ame Strong - Tout Est Bleu (orig) (3:44)
7. The Balistic Brothers - Usebi's Groove (3:25)
8. A New Funky Generation ft Mar - Lubumba '98 (4:56)
9. Les Negresses Vertes - Face a La Mer (massive attac (5:41)
10. Electribe 101 - Talkin Whith Myself '98 (cann (7:04)
11. Cyberfit - Pojo Pojo (5:05)
12. Lamb - Transfatty Acid (krunder&dorf (6:46)
13. Salt Talk - Angels Landing (jose padilla (5:36)
14. Paco Fernandez - Mani (5:16)
15. Win Mertens - Close Cover (3:12)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 06"
Изображение

Битрейт: 192
Трелист:
1. Lux - Nothern Lights (5:33)
2. Afterlife - Breather 2000 (arithunda mix) (6:02)
3. Moby - Wispering Wind (6:04)
4. Deep & Wide - Easy Rider (4:54)
5. Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep (the (5:23)
6. UKO - Sunbeams (4:21)
7. Aromabar - Winter Pagent (3:57)
8. Bedrock - Beautiful Strange (6:16)
9. A New Funky Generation ft. Jo - One More Try (4:10)
10. Bent - Swollen (6:46)
11. Underwolves - 68 Moves (3:42)
12. Oystein Sevag & Lakki Patey - Cahuita (4:47)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 07"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 01 (5:45)
2. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 02 (5:21)
3. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 03 (4:33)
4. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 04 (4:28)
5. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 05 (4:49)
6. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 06 (5:34)
7. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 07 (7:05)
8. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 08 (5:51)
9. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 09 (5:26)
10. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 10 (3:52)
11. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 11 (4:08)
12. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 12 (6:20)
13. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 13 (8:10)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 08"
Изображение

Битрейт: 256
Трелист:
1. Afterlife - Sunrise (DJ Thunda RMX) (6:29)
2. Ben Onono - Tatouage bleu (Avec Chet) (4:00)
3. Dido - Worthless (7:49)
4. Digby Jones - Pina colada (Jazz Mix) (6:14)
5. Goldfrapp - Utopia (New Ears Mix) (3:09)
6. Illumination - Cookie raver (5:25)
7. Lamb - Gabriel (4:19)
8. Mari Boine - Gula gula (Chilluminati Mix) (4:48)
9. Mark de Clive - Day by day (DJ Spinna Remix) (5:55)
10. Scripture - Apache (4:51)
11. Thomas Newman - Any other name (4:07)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 09"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. MANJI - Beyond The Sunset Jo (5:45)
2. LOVERS LANE - Island Memories (original) (5:21)
3. BLANK & JONES - Desire (ambient mix) (4:32)
4. KALLIOPE - Lunar Landings (4:28)
5. SO FINE - A Day In The Sun (4:49)
6. MIRO - The Cure (sunshine mix) (5:34)
7. RUE DU SOLEIL - Troya (7:05)
8. SOFT WAVE - Plenitude Part 2 (5:50)
9. CDM - Many Rivers To Cross (5:25)
10. QUANTIC - Time Is The Enemy (3:52)
11. TRIO MAFUA - Quente (4:08)
12. LAZYBATUSU - 8.00 AM (6:20)
13. MR. SWEN G feat. INUSA - Morning Light (coffe Shop) (8:10)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 10"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Blank & Jones ft. Anne Clark - The hardest heart (Ambient Mix) (4:34)
2. Dab - The blues (6:35)
3. Future Loop Foundation - My movie is like life (4:46)
4. Kinema - Katia (5:05)
5. Lovers Lane - Face of beauty (5:07)
6. Nacho Sotomayor - Remember you (4:49)
7. OHMG & Bruno - On your skin (5:54)
8. Remote - Postcard (5:45)
9. Rhian Sheehan - Garden children (4:49)
10. Rue Du Soleil - In my heart (5:14)
11. Substructure - Firewire (5:31)
12. Terra Del Sol - Sea goddess (5:16)
13. Vargo - The moment (5:37)
14. Ypey - Without you (5:05)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 11"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe Del Mar - Sven Van Hees - Flute Salad (4:02)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Alvaro Vela - Red Island (5:41)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Jazzanova - Bohemian Sunset (6:39)
4. Cafe Del Mar - YBU - Soul Magic (4:42)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Blue States - Diamente (4:21)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Benjamin Diamond - The Rain (4:36)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Jaffa - Elevator (4:57)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Stereo Action Unlimited - Hi-Fi Trumpet (4:06)
9. Cafe Del Mar - Afterlife - Makes Me Feel (5:51)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Plastic Buddha - Hammok Harmony (4:01)
11. Cafe Del Mar - Sidewinder - Flight (3:52)
12. Cafe Del Mar - Snooze - Malandro (4:04)
13. Cafe Del Mar - Cybophonia & Cortesi - Harem Oceao (8:20)
14. Cafe Del Mar - Lop-Shop - Hypericum (6:54)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 12"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Dab Ft. Enrique Bmbury - Sacame De Aqu (DAB Remix) (4:39)
2. Slaven Kolak - All Shades of Blue (3:53)
3. Elcho - Lazy Summer Days (5:21)
4. Alex - Empuriabrava (4:35)
5. New Beginning - Another Day (5:49)
6. Melibea - Antologia (6:10)
7. Arnica Montana - Sea, Sand & Sun (7:28)
8. Alejandro De Pinedo - Aquarius (4:45)
9. Rafa Gas & F3R Delgado Ft. Rau - Quiereme Otra Vez (5:29)
10. Andr Andreo - South Beach Soul (4:38)
11. Chris Le Blanc Ft. Liz June - Enjoy Your Life (4:09)
12. Jo Manji - Lazy Loungin (5:22)
13. Steen Thottrup Ft. A. Berg - Save A Little Prayer (6:38)
14. La Caina - Bailando Va (5:39)
15. Blank & Jones Ft. M. Francis - Someone Like You (5:11)
16. Viggo - Eso Es (4:31)
17. Francesca M. - Montreux Jazz (4:00)
18. Luminous - Make it Happen (4:17)
19. Paco Fernndez - Al Lado Del Mar (6:39)
20. Mic Max - Le Vent M'a Dit (5:38)
21. Mahara Mc Kay - One Life (4:43)
22. Rafa Gas & F3R Delgado Ft. Luc - Amanecer En Bolonia (5:43)
23. Friction - Looking Down (4:43)
24. Pep Llad - Flamdegam (5:15)
25. Yann Kuhlmann - La Mauritia (5:33)
26. Nera & Felix - Con Amor (5:29)
27. Koru - Otis (7:14)
28. Light of Aidan - Lament (4:57)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 13"
Изображение

Битрейт: 320
Трелист:
1. Steen Thottrup Feat. Annette Bergs - Heading For The Sunrise (5:47)
2. One Minds Eye Feat. Eslieanne - Shiva (5:52)
3. Kitty The Bill - Mister Mista (4:02)
4. Gary B - Set Me Free (5:32)
5. Elenah - Cositas De La Vida (4:39)
6. Ritmo Intacto - Indigena (5:48)
7. E-Love - Cause I Love You No More (4:42)
8. Slaven Kolak - Panonia (4:45)
9. Roberto Sol - So Awesome (4:46)
10. Dab - Pure Joy (5:25)
11. Ivan Tucakov - Cinnabar Mix (6:40)
12. Triangle Sun - Beautifyl (4:45)
13. Gelka - Os Pastores Da Noitte (4:49)
14. Future Loop - Foundation (6:11)
15. Alejandro De Pinedo - Capricorn (4:53)
16. Nera And Felix - Del Mar (4:49)
17. La Caina - No Talking (5:38)
18. Ibizarre - Las Brisas (5:42)
19. Rue Du Soleil - Angel Eyes (5:23)
20. Singas Project - Voice (4:01)
21. Melibea - Lamento (4:59)
22. Yann Kuhlmann Feat. Fuego - Hablo Del Amorego (4:47)
23. Mads Arp Feat. Julie Harrington - The Meaning Of Love (4:53)
24. Paco Fernandez - Flores De Libertad (6:45)
25. Jeff Bennets Feat. Alexandra - Lounge Experience (5:48)
26. Luminous Feat. Julie Harrington - Let You In (5:05)
27. Pep Llado Feat. Antonio Martinez - Vai Vedere (5:50)
28. Hey Negrita - One Mississippi (5:55)
29. Victor G. De La Fuente Feat. Oscar Portugues - Tu Despertar (5:52)
30. Viggo Feat. Glow - Rivers Flow (4:47)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar 14"
Изображение

Битрейт: VBR
Трелист:
1. Light Of Aidan Feat Note For A Child - Loving You (3:57)
2. Andrey Denisov - Night Highway (5:33)
3. Kitty The Bill - Cabriolet Tour (5:10)
4. Tape Five - Longitude (4:29)
5. DAB - Genesis (5:34)
6. Deeper & Pacific Feat Daniela Ferraz - Una Passion Perdida (4:09)
7. Mahara Mc Kay - Soulsmooth (5:09)
8. Alexander Vogele & Jillene Luce - Soul Connection (4:06)
9. Rue Du Soleil - Missing (4:26)
10. La Caina - Do Tara Alap (5:29)
11. Camino Del Sol - Dans Les Rues De Barcelone (3:56)
12. Elenah - Luz De Hielo (3:18)
13. Steen Thottrup - El Alba (5:43)
14. Almadrava - Land Of Eternal Sunset (5:09)
15. Michael Hornstein - Carma (4:12)
16. Elmara - Training (4:52)
17. Viggo Feat Anuska - Childhood (4:43)
18. Melibea - Jam In Dawn (4:55)
19. Duo Mecanico - Love Luxury (4:34)
20. Agron - Love My Soul (4:15)
21. Schwarz & Funk - Remando Al Viento (6:06)
22. Jazzy Pecada - Slow Down (5:32)
23. Gary B - Love Rain Down (5:18)
24. Alejandro De Pinedo - Wonderland (5:11)
25. Clelia Felix - Hidden Island (3:49)
26. Teri Richardson - Shadows Of My Love (4:38)
27. Ypey - Love In Spain (6:01)
28. Orgatronics - Viva Cuba Musica (3:58)
29. Nouvelle Vedette Feat Fleur Sanderson - With You (5:58)
30. Alessandro Boschi - Sentosa (5:00)
31. Koru - I Believe (5:22)
Свернуть

"20th Anniversary"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Afterlife - Falling (5:37)
2. Almagamation Of Sounds - Enchant me (7:02)
3. Deep & Wide - Seven seas (5:26)
4. Envers Du Plan - I want your love (7:39)
5. Fluff - Mums (6:35)
6. La Rocca - Islands of God (3:32)
7. Moodorama - Jazz tip (4:46)
8. Ni Bus - Subconscious mind (5:51)
9. Single Sell Orchestra - Transmit liberation (6:42)
10. Solaris Heights - Elementis-1 (7:28)
11. The Horns Of Plenty - Altogether blue (6:22)
12. Truby Trio - Primavera (6:19)
13. YPEY - Behind the screen (4:30)
14. Andreas Vollenweider - Behind the gardens (7:14)
15. Brightlight - Feeling wierd (6:26)
16. Cafe Del Mar - Irish womem (Traditional Irish) (5:55)
17. Christian Alvad - Rite (8:37)
18. Dave A. Stewart feat. Candy Dulfer - Lily was here (4:19)
19. Foundland - Cloud pattern (6:07)
20. Garland Dr. L. Subrahaniam feat. Svend Asmussen - Offer (4:38)
21. Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygen, Part 4 (4:18)
22. Jon & Vangelis - So long ago, so clear (5:02)
23. Mental Generation - Cafe Del Mar (8:22)
24. Tony Stevens - Good night the sun (4:50)
Свернуть

"25th Anniversary"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe del mar - Lovers lane / Private session (25th mix) (4:50)
2. Cafe del mar - Vargo / Talking one language (Anniversary mix) (4:38)
3. Cafe del mar - Ludvig & Stelar / Reflection (4:38)
4. Cafe del mar - Lumininius / I believe in you (4:06)
5. Cafe del mar - Jo manji / Innocence (5:14)
6. Cafe del mar - Henrik T. / Espiral (5:19)
7. Cafe del mar - Zuell / Albariza (5:27)
8. Cafe del mar - Andrй andreo / Sensual bay (4:55)
9. Cafe del mar - Digitano feat.Pepe haro / El kiosco (3:49)
10. Cafe del mar - A man called adam Vs.Chris coco / Knots (3:54)
11. Cafe del mar - Gary B / Lead me home (4:04)
12. Cafe del mar - Rue du soleil / La francaise (5:19)
13. Cafe del mar - Gelka / Hidding place (4:49)
14. Cafe del mar - Digital analog band / The call (5:22)
15. Cafe del mar - Ypey / Life time (4:51)
16. Cafe del mar - Olaf gutbrod / Moment of passion (6:26)
17. Cafe del mar - Alessandro boschi / Ojo de vega (4:21)
18. Cafe del mar - Tom oliver / Free your mind (4:38)
19. Cafe del mar - Azioni musicali / Volviendo al sur (5:07)
20. Cafe del mar - Mic max / Como el viento (5:22)
21. Cafe del mar - Omaya / Novo (4:52)
22. Cafe del mar - Melibea / Boheme (5:35)
23. Cafe del mar - Camiel / Take me to this place (5:55)
24. Cafe del mar - Cold valley / Another day (6:30)
25. Cafe del mar - Roberto sol & Nera / Sensuality (4:04)
26. Cafe del mar - Lemongrass / Bee (4:15)
27. Cafe del mar - Glenn maltman / Chillin (4:37)
28. Cafe del mar - Dj3 / Vertigo (5:40)
29. Cafe del mar - Shiloh / The gift (5:16)
30. Cafe del mar - Alejandro de pinedo / Sex on the beach (4:35)
31. Cafe del mar - H.Garden feat.Joi / Gentle rain (6:30)
32. Cafe del mar - Leslie round / Calling back (6:07)
33. Cafe del mar - Koru / The meeting (6:01)
34. Cafe del mar - Steen thottrup feat.Anne k / I hope yesterday never comes (6:42)
35. Cafe del mar - Zednah / Voluptuos sunrise (6:02)
36. Cafe del mar - Marc puig / To start anew (4:47)
37. Cafe del mar - New beginning / Nuevo comienzo (6:24)
38. Cafe del mar - Chrome Vs.Reyne / Newex (3:35)
39. Cafe del mar - The light of aidan feat.Zia williams / Snowbird (5:24)
40. Cafe del mar - Prodoxo / Bailanduna (6:06)
41. Cafe del mar - Elcho / Stop the world (Aquatint mix) (6:15)
42. Cafe del mar - Arnica montana / Memories of the seas (Cafe del mar mix) (4:32)
43. Cafe del mar - Joke society / Morphing morning (6:15)
44. Cafe del mar - Deeper & Pacific feat.Geanine marque / Breeze (6:18)
45. Cafe del mar - Oleomusic / Lienzo (4:55)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar Aria 1"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. VA - Ombra Mai Fu (5:14)
2. VA - Furioso (5:19)
3. VA - Sogno (4:55)
4. VA - Metamorphosis 2: Danae (4:07)
5. VA - Ballo (5:23)
6. VA - Interlude: L'orchestre Englout (0:36)
7. VA - Amami (4:20)
8. VA - Lascia (3:48)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar Aria 2"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Arianna (5:16)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Ebben (4:42)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Addio (5:48)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Horizon (4:23)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Barcarolle (4:07)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Cantilena (1:13)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Sviraj (Lullabye) (5:32)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Interlude (1:36)
9. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Pavane (4:06)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Ave Maria (4:25)
11. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Leiermann (4:58)
12. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Lullabye (Sviraj) (4:14)
Свернуть

"Cafe Del Mar Aria 3"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Willow (6:34)
2. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Un Bel Di (5:14)
3. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Secret Tear (7:20)
4. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Dido (6:51)
5. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Pace Pace (7:33)
6. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Pamina Blue (6:04)
7. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Habanera (6:26)
8. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Home (5:24)
Свернуть

"ChillHouse Mix 1"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe del mar - Deep & Wilde - Private matter (5:07)
2. Cafe del mar - Solaris heights - Fusique (6:58)
3. Cafe del mar - Fredrik Stark & Citydreams - Loungin (4:40)
4. Cafe del mar - Johnny Fiasco - Fallin (4:51)
5. Cafe del mar - Arsenal - Release (Attaboy vocal mix) (7:25)
6. Cafe del mar - Weekender - Hugo a gogo (7:56)
7. Cafe del mar - Trumpet man - So good (4:20)
8. Cafe del mar - Productions - Changes (4:37)
9. Cafe del mar - East west connection - The more I get, the more I want (Teddy's house groove) (4:17)
10. Cafe del mar - Freil - Mississippi rollcall (6:30)
11. Cafe del mar - Sun trust - How intensitive (6:59)
12. Cafe del mar - Bone city - Feeling kinda blue (4:00)
13. Cafe del mar - Kerry Chandler - I know (5:45)
14. Cafe del mar - Francois K. feat. the alchemist - On the way (5:50)
15. Cafe del mar - Deep & Wide - No other lover (Cafe del mar mix) (5:49)
16. Cafe del mar - Kamasutra feat. Corrina Joseph - Burnin' (Baron's vibes mix) (6:04)
17. Cafe del mar - Irving project - Pick me up (Shroom tea mix) (5:45)
18. Cafe del mar - Mateo & Matos - In the mood (4:45)
19. Cafe del mar - Terra deva - Inside (Naked lovers dub) (7:03)
20. Cafe del mar - Julius Papp & Dave Warrin - Come morning (Jazz excursion mix (5:34)
Свернуть

"ChillHouse Mix 2"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe Del Mar - C & M Productions Featuring Marcel - True House (3:39)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Deep & Wide - Esa Magia (4:11)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Solar House - Got 2 B U (6:58)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Mark Grant - Jazzy Kinda Sum'n (5:25)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Roy Davis Jr. - Michael (6:34)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Mimosa - Wind Chime (5:40)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Little Green Men - Time Changes (6:11)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Projekt. PM - When The Voices Come (5:01)
9. Cafe Del Mar - Jamie Anderson - Oceanic (3:29)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Petalpusher - Surrender (5:25)
11. Cafe Del Mar - STP Featuring Kevin Yost - An American In Paris (4:54)
12. Cafe Del Mar - Rubba J. - Meeting Point (7:15)
13. Cafe Del Mar - METTLE MUSIC - Tranquility (Original Mix) (7:47)
14. Cafe Del Mar - ACUARIAN DREAM - Love and Tears (Soul Creatures - Reworked Live Mix) (7:13)
15. Cafe Del Mar - NEXT EVIDENCE - Blowin drums (7:20)
16. Cafe Del Mar - JULIUS PAPP - Control (Original Groove) (4:54)
17. Cafe Del Mar - BEBEL GILBERTO - Sem Contecao (Ugo & Sanz Mix) (5:40)
18. Cafe Del Mar - TEDDY G - Brazillian City (Mix) (6:11)
19. Cafe Del Mar - JOSHUA - Watch the Bass (5:32)
20. Cafe Del Mar - TO - KA PROJECT (3:44)
21. Cafe Del Mar - FISH GO DEEP - Flying Funk (4:07)
22. Cafe Del Mar - NATURAL CALAMITY - And That's Saying A Lot (Groove Armada 2nd Take) (6:11)
23. Cafe Del Mar - RESTLESS SOUL Featuring NATHAN HAINES - After Ours (Dennis F's Purgatory Mix) (6:22)
Свернуть

"ChillHouse Mix 3"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe del Mar - Mettle Music / Moodswing (7:44)
2. Cafe del Mar - Durбn y Garcia / Dream Love (14:43)
3. Cafe del Mar - Primary Colours feat Nicole / Say That U Love Me (5:40)
4. Cafe del Mar - Dave Barker / MeanWhile... (19:27)
5. Cafe del Mar - Solar House / Freedom (26:57)
6. Cafe del Mar - Patrick Green / Fell the Vibes (11:14)
7. Cafe del Mar - Modd feat Dexter Porter / My Love (3:25)
8. Cafe del Mar - Mark Gorbulew / Manhattan Groove (1:49)
9. Cafe del Mar - Serjaye / Mahal Kita (I Love you) (29:06)
10. Cafe del Mar - East West Connection / East West (2:59)
11. Cafe del Mar - Frankie Valentine / Moogrock (16:19)
12. Cafe del Mar - The Amalgamation of soundz / Maze (6:51)
13. Cafe del Mar - Jay J & Andrew Macari / Little Bit of Jazz (3:10)
14. Cafe del Mar - Khaimar / Music for the people (14:31)
15. Cafe del Mar - Alexkid / Night Lines (2:32)
16. Cafe del Mar - Richard les Crees / Until the day (25:54)
17. Cafe del Mar - Timewriter / So free (8:22)
18. Cafe del Mar - Echomen / Thru 2 you (4:11)
19. Cafe del Mar - Trumpetman / Siempre (2:01)
20. Cafe del Mar - T.Kolai / The Most High (2:54)
21. Cafe del Mar - Lo-Motion / Give me you soul (19:34)
22. Cafe del Mar - Minus 8 / Thaia (3:00)
Свернуть

"ChillHouse Mix 4"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. the defloristics - back in the days (6:18)
2. john dahlback - magic touch (4:59)
3. steven garcia - rise and fall (6:17)
4. brs - spring dom (6:49)
5. filur - release (3:56)
6. numaro - losing control (3:58)
7. aya - sean (erics 2wfu dub) (5:22)
8. wei chi - faces and places (5:54)
9. downtown brooklyn inc - 10 jay street (610 dub) (4:43)
10. inverse cinematics - its music (nightshift meets nujazsoul mix) (6:17)
11. lockhart - looking across the river (physic's electro light district mix) (5:24)
12. martinez - antares pt 1 (6:08)
13. eminence feat. syreeta neal - slave to the poision (island groove remix) (5:53)
14. ross couch - fell it (diesel desmet and mels gimme some remix) (5:32)
15. yoyo - take it (5:22)
16. jt donaldson - trust me (broadway and wilson remix) (5:53)
17. gutbrod plus bruno from ibiza - electric blues (4:15)
18. soul khula feat. miss identity - fire (native new yorkers sweet and deep dub) (5:53)
19. onda - waiting for your love (francois k dub) (6:27)
20. colette - didnt mean to turn you on (chuck love remix) (5:00)
21. milesart orchestra - time for peace (joan ribas musical mix) (7:10)
22. jerome sydenham and mikael nordgren - stockholm-go-bang (club mix) (4:40)
Свернуть

"Classics I"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Jules Massenet - Meditation (5:12)
2. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Johann Sebastian Bach - Air (5:27)
3. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Henry Purcell - Fairest isle (4:39)
4. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Peter J. Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake (3:44)
5. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Erik Satie - Gymnopedie No.1 (4:34)
6. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Jacques Offenbach - Belle nuit, o nuit d'amour (4:03)
7. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Tomaso Albinoni - Adagio (5:32)
8. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Eduard Grieg - Morning mood (4:25)
9. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Alexander Borodin - Choral dance (5:14)
10. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Ludwig van Beethoven - Moonlight (5:25)
11. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Christoph W. Gluck - C'est l'amour qui retient dans ses chaines (3:47)
12. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Romance (3:43)
Свернуть

"Classics II"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Claude debussy / Clair de lune (5:41)
2. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Wolfgang A.Mozart / Concerto for clarinet (k.581) (5:00)
3. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Isaac albeniz - Cadiz (4:35)
4. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Peter tschaikowsky - Romeo and juliet (4:06)
5. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Johann pachelbel - Canon & gigue (5:29)
6. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Erik satie - Gnossienne n3 (4:57)
7. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Frank listz - Dream of love #3 (4:44)
8. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - N.Rimski-Korsakov - Scheherazade (5:37)
9. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Frederic chopin - Nocturne #2 (4:02)
10. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - George F.Handel - Aria & larguetto (4:47)
11. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Giuseppe verdi - La traviata (4:37)
12. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Ludwig V.Beethoven - Sonata pathиtique (4:51)
13. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - J.S.Bach - Air (0:53)
14. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - K.Reid & G.Brooker - A whiter shade of pale (4:39)
Свернуть

"Classics III"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Enrique Granados Campina - Danza Espanola No.5 Andaluza (4:45)
2. Manuel De Falla / Gregorio Martinez Sierra - Danza Ritual Del Fuego (From Amor Brujo) (4:32)
3. J. Guerrero Torres / J. Ramos Martin - Preludio Y Salida De Juan (From The Zarzuela Los Gavilanes) (4:47)
4. Isaac Albeniz Y Pascual - Granada (From Suite Espanola) (4:58)
5. Antonio Alvarez / Jose Antonio Alvarez - Suspiros De Espana (4:36)
6. Enrique Granados Campina - Goyescas (Fragment) (4:22)
7. Georges Bizet - Carmen (Intermezzo) (4:09)
8. Joaquin Rodrigo - En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor (4:56)
9. Valerio / Leon / Quiroga - La Parrala (4:03)
10. Francisco Tarrega Eixea - Recuerdos De La Alhambra (4:14)
11. Anonymous / Anonimo - Romance Anonimo (From Juegos Prohibidos) (3:56)
12. Luigi Boccherini - Musica Nocturna De Madrid (3:39)
13. Juan Crisostono De Arriaga - Sinfonia En Menor (Andante) (3:52)
Свернуть

"Digital Analog Band - The Best Vol.1"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Dab - Initialized (7:27)
2. Dab - Porto alegre (4:33)
3. Dab - Holidays (4:28)
4. Dab - Have a smoke (6:55)
5. Dab - Worlds inside a cafe (5:15)
6. Dab - Sao Paulo (5:29)
7. Dab - Connection (5:44)
8. Dab - Spirit of Florencia (6:21)
9. Dab - The Million Euro weekend (6:49)
10. Dab - The blues (6:33)
11. Dab - Interview (4:27)
Свернуть

"Digital Analog Band - The Best Vol.2"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Digital Analog Band - The Call (5:24)
2. Digital Analog Band - Pure Joy (5:22)
3. Digital Analog Band - Mystical (5:40)
4. Digital Analog Band - Special Edition (4:40)
5. Digital Analog Band - New World Airlines (4:54)
6. Digital Analog Band - Brazilian Dream (4:38)
7. Digital Analog Band - One Day (5:29)
8. Digital Analog Band - Delayed (5:17)
9. Digital Analog Band - Volcano & Friends (4:55)
10. Digital Analog Band - Quel Grand Jour ! (4:51)
11. Digital Analog Band - Dream On (4:11)
Свернуть

"Dreams 1"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe Del Mar - A Man Called Adam / Estelle (6:45)
2. Cafe Del Mar - D'note / D'votion (7:02)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Sabres Of Paradise / Haunted Dancehall (5:53)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Miro / Emotions Of Paradise (7:58)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Nightmares On Wax / Nights Interlude (Original Version) (3:26)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Sabres Of Paradise / Smokebelch Ii (Beatless Mix) (4:15)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Afterlife / Blue Bar (6:50)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Underworld / Second Hand (9:00)
9. Cafe Del Mar - A Man Called Adam With Eddie Parker / Easter Song (8:05)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Penguin Cafe Orchestra / Music For A Found Harmonium (2:57)
11. Cafe Del Mar - Nacho Sotomayor / Cafй Del Mar (0:31)
Свернуть

"Dreams 2"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Sonic Adventure Project - Forty - Two (5:23)
2. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Vargo - Get Back To Serenity (Beach Mix) (6:05)
3. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Deep & Wide - Castillos De Arena (6:11)
4. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Trumpet Man vs. Cottonbelly - Don't Move (4:42)
5. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Ohm-G - Chilli Conkani (4:17)
6. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Rue Du Soleil - Dreaming Of (5:57)
7. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Plastyc Buddha - Voyeur De luxe (5:03)
8. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Raccon Beautiful - Smile (5:03)
9. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - David Hertz - Believe (6:57)
10. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Jaffa - Do It Again (4:17)
11. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Cool Water - The Last Night (6:02)
12. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Orange & Tusnelda - Stay Asleep (7:06)
13. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - YPEY - Mellow (3:13)
Свернуть

"Dreams 3"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Cafe Del Mar - Bliss - Sleep Will Come (6:00)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Ohm-G & Bruno - Jungle Light (4:59)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Gaia Project - Oasis (4:52)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Luminus - Hold on (6:32)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Silent Sounds By Deise Mikhail - The Picasso Suite-Theme From Summer Of 42 (4:15)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Zino & Tommy - Ain't Feel Nothing (3:44)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Gelka - Please Keep Your Ticket Till The End (6:04)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Martin B ttcher - Old Shatterhand (Orbient Mix) (4:16)
9. Cafe Del Mar - Rue du soleil - Manush (5:09)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Buffalo Sanchez - By your side (4:24)
11. Cafe Del Mar - Hibiki Connection - Cha-ka-too(Sunset Mix) (7:28)
12. Cafe Del Mar - Andr Andreo - Themes From New Heart (3:45)
13. Cafe Del Mar - DAB - Have a smoke (6:52)
14. Cafe Del Mar - Jose Luis Zafra - Ritmo del mar (4:19)
Свернуть

"Dreams 4"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. GARY B - It's Alright (5:04)
2. DJ INO MARCELINO GALAN - Linda (4:33)
3. LUMINOUS - Feel Safe (4:20)
4. MADS ARP Feat. Julie Harrington - Alive (5:33)
5. GELKA - Rising (5:01)
6. PSYCHODELIC FARM - El Sonho (7:27)
7. SONIC ADVENTURE PROJECT - Inner Journey (Remix) (4:11)
8. LUDVIG & STELAR - Sunset (4:33)
9. ALEJANDRO DE PINEDO - Cancer (5:14)
10. MELIBEA - Fusion (5:22)
11. Florian SAGNER'S G DEEPARTMENT - Deep Breath (7:30)
12. Nouvelle VEDETTE Feat. Fleur Sanderson - Dreaming (5:21)
13. KORU - Submariner (5:08)
14. CAMINO DEL SOL - L'etoile D'or (Estrela De Ouro) (3:42)
15. TERI RICHARDSON - Eyes Wide Open (4:40)
16. AISEN - Another Day (5:06)
17. BLANK & JONES - Twilight (3:59)
18. AARON TYLER - Let You Go (6:05)
19. GROOVE LOVERS - Mediterranean Star (4:47)
20. ALESSANDRO BOSCHI - Cuevas Del Drach (4:16)
21. DAB - The Call (5:23)
22. ALEXANDER VOGELE - Ibizarre (4:53)
23. RUE DU SOLEIL - In My Heart (5:12)
24. CARDINAL ZEN - Far From Home (4:58)
25. VARGO - Precious (Part One) (4:30)
26. OHM G & M. BUSSIAN - By Change (5:04)
27. AWARE - Esperando La Lluvia (5:51)
28. LA CAINA - Bailando Va (5:30)
Свернуть

"Es Paradis Ibiza - Women In The Gallery"
Изображение

Битрейт: 320
Трелист:
1. Women In The Gallery - Soldiers of Twilight / Believe (5:02)
2. Women In The Gallery - Julie McKnight With Kings of Tomorrow / Finally (7:53)
3. Women In The Gallery - Monday Michiru / Sunshine After the Rain (8:42)
4. Women In The Gallery - Ananda Project / Breaking Down (6:15)
5. Women In The Gallery - Ultra Nate / I Don't Understand It (6:58)
6. Women In The Gallery - Jamie Lewis feat. Chance / Street Life (7:30)
7. Women In The Gallery - Stephanie Mills / Latin Lover (7:06)
8. Women In The Gallery - Subsystem feat. Lisa Millet / Best of Me (6:24)
9. Women In The Gallery - Una Mas / I Will Follow (5:30)
10. Women In The Gallery - Marta Wash & Jocelyn Brown With Tood Terry / Keep On Jumpin' (8:30)
Свернуть

"Ibiza Magic (ChillOut Trick)"
Изображение

Битрейт: 128
Трелист:
1. Peter Benisch - Love Theme (6:47)
2. Mo' Horizons - Soho Vibes (4:14)
3. Rithma - Builder (Kaskade Let's Make Me Out) (4:40)
4. Zuco 103 - Outro Lado (4:32)
5. Baby Mammoth - Ebb & Flow (6:04)
6. Soulstice - Tenderly (4:19)
7. Camiel - Sintra (4:16)
8. Nemo - Darkest Day (Original 7 Mix) (3:36)
9. Fibber - G-Track (4:44)
10. I-Cube - Tropiq (4:21)
11. Rune Lindb-k - Sondags Beste (5:45)
12. Tetris - Morning Glory (7:50)
Свернуть

"La Caina - Vue Mer"
Изображение

Трелист:

1. Cafe Del Mar - Bailando VA (5:31)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Calling Back (6:03)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Arabiza (5:54)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Limited Infinite (6:12)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Calla Gracio (6:22)
6. Cafe Del Mar - El Unico (5:19)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Bop Blues (7:28)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Bailanduna (5:58)
9. Cafe Del Mar - I Know the Score (5:46)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Le Vent M'A Dit (5:31)
11. Cafe Del Mar - We're Gonna Make Love Tonight (6:09)
12. Cafe Del Mar - I Gotta Know Now (5:38)
Свернуть

"Rue Du Soleil - Dreaming of"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Rue Du Soleil - Troya (7:07)
2. Rue Du Soleil - Behind The Door (7:23)
3. Rue Du Soleil - World's Voices (7:02)
4. Rue Du Soleil - Essential Feelings (6:25)
5. Rue Du Soleil - Da Chill House (5:17)
6. Rue Du Soleil - Why (8:51)
7. Rue Du Soleil - Afrique (5:00)
8. Rue Du Soleil - They'll Come (7:30)
9. Rue Du Soleil - Ride The Storm (6:58)
10. Rue Du Soleil - Mandrugada (5:58)
11. Rue Du Soleil - Dreaming Of... (5:59)
Свернуть

"Rue Du Soleil - Essential Feelings"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Always Mine (6:18)
2. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Essential Feelings (5:50)
3. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - We Can Fly Mastered (6:06)
4. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Estonia (6:25)
5. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - La Francaise (5:23)
6. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - A Big Man Said (6:03)
7. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Wake Up Brother (4:35)
8. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Music Is My Life (6:18)
9. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Manusch (5:12)
10. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - In My Heart (5:13)
11. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - What I Say High (5:17)
12. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Blues Du Soleil (4:41)
13. CAFE DEL MAR by Rue Du Soleil - Dust (5:24)
Свернуть

"The Best Of - Jose Padilla"
Изображение

Битрейт: 128
Трелист:
1. Paco De Lucia - Entre Dos Aguas (6:00)
2. Karen Ramirez - Troubled Girl (Spanish Version) (4:19)
3. Ben Onono - Tatouage Bleu (Avec Chet) (3:58)
4. Mari Boine - Gula Gula (Chilluminati Mix) (4:48)
5. Lux - Northern Lights (5:33)
6. Jose Padilla - Adios Ayer (5:32)
7. Lamb - Angelica (3:41)
8. The Sabres of Paradise - Smokedelch II (Beatless Mix) (4:17)
9. Phil Mison - Lula (6:28)
10. Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Def Inc.Remix) (5:27)
11. Eric Satie - Gymnopedie No.1 (4:34)
12. The Ballistic Brothers - Uschi's Groove (3:25)
13. New Funky Generation - The Messenger (3:45)
14. The Penguin Caf Orchestra - Music For A Found Harmonium (2:35)
15. Tears For Fears - Woman In Chains (Jakkatta Awakened Remix) (5:52)
16. Zuell - Olas De Sal (6:20)
17. A.R. Rahman - Mumbai Theme Tune (5:14)
18. A Man Called Adam - Easter Song (5:49)
19. John Martin - Sunshine's Better (Talvin Singh Remix) (8:03)
20. Jose Padilla - Come Back (4:59)
21. U2 - In A Little While (N.O.W Remix) (5:15)
22. Moby - Whispering Wind (6:03)
23. UKO - Sunbeams (4:22)
24. Lamb - Trans Fatty Acid (K&D Remix Edit) (6:46)
25. Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep (The N.O.W Mix) (5:23)
Свернуть

"The Legend"
Изображение

Трелист:
1. Rue Du Soleil - Manush (El Comienzo) (4:46)
2. DAB - Live 25° Aniversario (Mystic / Pure Joy) (5:31)
3. OHM-G & Bruno - IN'Side (Empuriabrava) (4:47)
4. Rue du Soleil - We Can Fly (El Eterno Verano) (2:37)
5. Omaya - Novo (Memorias del 20° Aniversario) (4:06)
6. Melibea - Boheme (Lanzarote) (4:53)
7. Viggo - Eso Es (El Atardecer) (2:56)
8. La Caina - Live 25° Aniversario (Le Ven't m'a dit) (5:37)
9. Henrik T - Sueno De La Montana (Tarifa) (4:56)
10. DJ3 - Vertigo (El Espiritu de Cafй Del Mar) (3:14)
11. Erik Satie - N°1 (Gymnopedie) (4:36)
12. Rafa Gas & F3R Delgado - Amanecer En Bologna (Altea) (3:47)
13. Paco Fernandez - Live 25° Aniversario (Junto Al Mar) (13:32)
14. Alessandro Boschi - Empuriabrava (Singapur) (2:23)
15. Melibea - Lamento (Al Ponerse El Sol) (4:17)
16. VA - Cafй Del Mar The Legend DVD2 Mix (43:31)
Свернуть
Свернуть

Свернуть

"Код этого релиза"
[size=24]Cafe Del Mar (39 альбомов)[/size]

[img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/ad7b412646c1d8f06e304afa8992a243.jpg[/img]

[b]Жанр[/b]: chillout
[b]Год выпуска[/b]: 1994-2007
[b]Формат[/b]: MP3
[b]Битрейт аудио[/b]: 128-320 kbps
[b]Продолжительность[/b]: 60:05:56 (643 трека)

Серия дисков Cafe del Mar, начавшая выходить в 1994 году, была признана первой компиляцией, способной отразить истинную атмосферу Балеарских островов не только в Великобритании, но и во всем мире. Сборники проданы огромным тиражом и признаны брэндом в более чем 40 странах Европы, Австралии, США, Юго-Восточной Азии и Южной Америки. В разные годы в серии выходили шедевры таких разных артистов как Leftfield, Fila Brazilia, Chicane, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Massive Attack, Moby, Bent, Groove Armada, Dusty Springfield, Nitin Sawney и Talvin Singh.
Если вы думаете, что в этой жизни нельзя попасть в рай, то вы глубоко ошибаетесь. Есть на нашей бренной земле реальное место, которое по праву можно назвать раем. Молодежь, для которой клубная культура - это не просто загадочные слова, а стиль жизни; молодые, энергичные люди, которые любят незабываемые ощущения, да и просто хорошие, веселые люди наверняка знают, о чем идет речь.
Ибица - самый модный Европейский курорт, с удивительной атмосферой лета и праздника, замечательными людьми, красивейшей природой и, конечно же, уникальными мега-клубами, которые считаются лучшими во всем мире. И одно из таких заведений – так называемый «до клубный бар» Cafe del Mar, открытый в 1980 году.

[spoiler="Треклист"][spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 01"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/3402c9f0d194050743a823e07eb3a990.jpg[/img]
[b]Битрейт:[/b] 160
[b]Трелист:[/b]
1. Jose Padilla - Aqua (7:39)
2. William Orbit (Strange Cargo) - The Story of Light (6:17)
3. Sabres Of Paradise - Smokebelch II (beatles mix) (4:17)
4. Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Music For A Found Harmonium (2:58)
5. Sun Electric - Sundance (4:28)
6. Leftfield - Fanfare Of Life (6:07)
7. Sisterlove - The Hypnotist (9:01)
8. Underworld - Second Hand (9:01)
9. Ver Vlads - Crazy Ivan (6:35)
10. A Man Called Adam - Estelle (6:48)
11. Orbiman - On The Rocks (6:25)
12. Tabula Rasa - Sunset At The Cafe Del Mar (6:53)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 02"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/38ea9c1b6693c6cea88c18b38d6e85a9.jpg[/img]
1. Silent Poets - Moment Scale (dubmaster X-rmx (6:08)
2. Psychodelic Reserch Lab - Tarenah (chill mix) (6:22)
3. D'Note - D'Votion (7:03)
4. A Man Called Adam with Eddie - Easter Song (8:05)
5. Paco De Lucia - Entre Dos Aguas (6:01)
6. Mare Antone - Unity (5:37)
7. Jose Padilla - Sabor De Verano(WayOutWest mi (6:29)
8. Salt Tank - Sargasso Sea (7:18)
9. Mark's ft Henry's - (The Makin Of...) Jill (4:42)
10. Ramp - Everybody Loves The Sunshine (3:36)
11. Deadbeats - Feel Good (5:30)
12. The Metaluna Mutant - Blinky Blue Eyed Sunrise (6:15)
13. Sabres of Paradise - Haunted Dancehall (5:46)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 03"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/de1b66fa7d93a3da517b2097462e922b.jpg[/img]
1. Jose Padilla - Walking On air (6:14)
2. Nova Nova - Tones (6:18)
3. Pat Metheny - Sueno Can Mexico (5:56)
4. Afterlife - Blue Bar (6:50)
5. Miro - Emotions Of Paradice (7:58)
6. Nitemares On Wax - Nights Interlude (3:26)
7. Eighth Wave - Panama Bazaar (6:42)
8. Pressure Drop - Dusk (5:44)
9. Alex Neri - Asia (5:25)
10. Moodswings - Redemption Song (6:41)
11. Fazed Idjuts ft. Sally Rodger - Dust Of Life (7:18)
12. Beat Foundation - My Freadom (6:09)
13. Heavyshift - Last Picture Show (3:48)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 04"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/18d4f2750718f37ecd63b28063abaad1.jpg[/img]
1. Jose Padilla - Que Bonito (5:55)
2. John Martin - Sunshines Better (5:48)
3. Indo-Aninata - Leo Leo (4:47)
4. Paco Fernandez - Orillos (5:13)
5. Voices of Kwahn A.D. - Return Journey (6:11)
6. Les Jumeaux - Miracle Road (6:53)
7. Wasis Diop ft Lena Fiarbe - No Sant (4:55)
8. Levitation - Out Of Time (4:31)
9. Fila Brazillia - Place De La Concorde (5:47)
10. Chicane - Offshore (ambient mix) (7:00)
11. Afterlife - 5th & Avenida (5:17)
12. Karen Ramirez - Troubled Girl (spanish girl) (4:18)
13. Phil Mison - Lula (6:26)
14. Stan Getz - Street Tatoo (5:17)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 05"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/2bd1bd75f302758dc537718128ee8a43.jpg[/img]
1. A.R. Rabman - Mumbai Theme Tune (5:15)
2. Levitation - More Then Ever People (7:21)
3. Jelly & Fish - Appresiation (radio mix) (3:47)
4. Nookie Featuring Larry Heard - Paradise (tease mix) (5:01)
5. 4Wings - Penelope (radio edit) (6:12)
6. Ame Strong - Tout Est Bleu (orig) (3:44)
7. The Balistic Brothers - Usebi's Groove (3:25)
8. A New Funky Generation ft Mar - Lubumba '98 (4:56)
9. Les Negresses Vertes - Face a La Mer (massive attac (5:41)
10. Electribe 101 - Talkin Whith Myself '98 (cann (7:04)
11. Cyberfit - Pojo Pojo (5:05)
12. Lamb - Transfatty Acid (krunder&dorf (6:46)
13. Salt Talk - Angels Landing (jose padilla (5:36)
14. Paco Fernandez - Mani (5:16)
15. Win Mertens - Close Cover (3:12)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 06"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/77dfa4e758d237f2939b8eaf0812405e.jpg[/img]
[b]Битрейт:[/b] 192
1. Lux - Nothern Lights (5:33)
2. Afterlife - Breather 2000 (arithunda mix) (6:02)
3. Moby - Wispering Wind (6:04)
4. Deep & Wide - Easy Rider (4:54)
5. Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep (the (5:23)
6. UKO - Sunbeams (4:21)
7. Aromabar - Winter Pagent (3:57)
8. Bedrock - Beautiful Strange (6:16)
9. A New Funky Generation ft. Jo - One More Try (4:10)
10. Bent - Swollen (6:46)
11. Underwolves - 68 Moves (3:42)
12. Oystein Sevag & Lakki Patey - Cahuita (4:47)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 07"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/07e41da4b36d4ddbdb6c3ebded4b900e.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 01 (5:45)
2. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 02 (5:21)
3. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 03 (4:33)
4. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 04 (4:28)
5. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 05 (4:49)
6. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 06 (5:34)
7. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 07 (7:05)
8. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 08 (5:51)
9. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 09 (5:26)
10. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 10 (3:52)
11. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 11 (4:08)
12. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 12 (6:20)
13. Cafe del Mar 7 - AudioTrack 13 (8:10)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 08"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/95f17f3592d9919cd241651f2cf8c80b.jpg[/img]
[b]Битрейт:[/b] 256
1. Afterlife - Sunrise (DJ Thunda RMX) (6:29)
2. Ben Onono - Tatouage bleu (Avec Chet) (4:00)
3. Dido - Worthless (7:49)
4. Digby Jones - Pina colada (Jazz Mix) (6:14)
5. Goldfrapp - Utopia (New Ears Mix) (3:09)
6. Illumination - Cookie raver (5:25)
7. Lamb - Gabriel (4:19)
8. Mari Boine - Gula gula (Chilluminati Mix) (4:48)
9. Mark de Clive - Day by day (DJ Spinna Remix) (5:55)
10. Scripture - Apache (4:51)
11. Thomas Newman - Any other name (4:07)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 09"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/a7d44ac1a5b68d1fde517d2d84921bae.jpg[/img]
1. MANJI - Beyond The Sunset Jo (5:45)
2. LOVERS LANE - Island Memories (original) (5:21)
3. BLANK & JONES - Desire (ambient mix) (4:32)
4. KALLIOPE - Lunar Landings (4:28)
5. SO FINE - A Day In The Sun (4:49)
6. MIRO - The Cure (sunshine mix) (5:34)
7. RUE DU SOLEIL - Troya (7:05)
8. SOFT WAVE - Plenitude Part 2 (5:50)
9. CDM - Many Rivers To Cross (5:25)
10. QUANTIC - Time Is The Enemy (3:52)
11. TRIO MAFUA - Quente (4:08)
12. LAZYBATUSU - 8.00 AM (6:20)
13. MR. SWEN G feat. INUSA - Morning Light (coffe Shop) (8:10)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 10"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/3ed7a690c0c8b695e96a473cab46cc43.jpg[/img]
1. Blank & Jones ft. Anne Clark - The hardest heart (Ambient Mix) (4:34)
2. Dab - The blues (6:35)
3. Future Loop Foundation - My movie is like life (4:46)
4. Kinema - Katia (5:05)
5. Lovers Lane - Face of beauty (5:07)
6. Nacho Sotomayor - Remember you (4:49)
7. OHMG & Bruno - On your skin (5:54)
8. Remote - Postcard (5:45)
9. Rhian Sheehan - Garden children (4:49)
10. Rue Du Soleil - In my heart (5:14)
11. Substructure - Firewire (5:31)
12. Terra Del Sol - Sea goddess (5:16)
13. Vargo - The moment (5:37)
14. Ypey - Without you (5:05)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 11"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/9b22ada1d3099244b276930af4a76973.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe Del Mar - Sven Van Hees - Flute Salad (4:02)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Alvaro Vela - Red Island (5:41)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Jazzanova - Bohemian Sunset (6:39)
4. Cafe Del Mar - YBU - Soul Magic (4:42)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Blue States - Diamente (4:21)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Benjamin Diamond - The Rain (4:36)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Jaffa - Elevator (4:57)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Stereo Action Unlimited - Hi-Fi Trumpet (4:06)
9. Cafe Del Mar - Afterlife - Makes Me Feel (5:51)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Plastic Buddha - Hammok Harmony (4:01)
11. Cafe Del Mar - Sidewinder - Flight (3:52)
12. Cafe Del Mar - Snooze - Malandro (4:04)
13. Cafe Del Mar - Cybophonia & Cortesi - Harem Oceao (8:20)
14. Cafe Del Mar - Lop-Shop - Hypericum (6:54)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 12"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/883fdc8a974006075ae39f8a0494a762.jpg[/img]
1. Dab Ft. Enrique Bmbury - Sacame De Aqu (DAB Remix) (4:39)
2. Slaven Kolak - All Shades of Blue (3:53)
3. Elcho - Lazy Summer Days (5:21)
4. Alex - Empuriabrava (4:35)
5. New Beginning - Another Day (5:49)
6. Melibea - Antologia (6:10)
7. Arnica Montana - Sea, Sand & Sun (7:28)
8. Alejandro De Pinedo - Aquarius (4:45)
9. Rafa Gas & F3R Delgado Ft. Rau - Quiereme Otra Vez (5:29)
10. Andr Andreo - South Beach Soul (4:38)
11. Chris Le Blanc Ft. Liz June - Enjoy Your Life (4:09)
12. Jo Manji - Lazy Loungin (5:22)
13. Steen Thottrup Ft. A. Berg - Save A Little Prayer (6:38)
14. La Caina - Bailando Va (5:39)
15. Blank & Jones Ft. M. Francis - Someone Like You (5:11)
16. Viggo - Eso Es (4:31)
17. Francesca M. - Montreux Jazz (4:00)
18. Luminous - Make it Happen (4:17)
19. Paco Fernndez - Al Lado Del Mar (6:39)
20. Mic Max - Le Vent M'a Dit (5:38)
21. Mahara Mc Kay - One Life (4:43)
22. Rafa Gas & F3R Delgado Ft. Luc - Amanecer En Bolonia (5:43)
23. Friction - Looking Down (4:43)
24. Pep Llad - Flamdegam (5:15)
25. Yann Kuhlmann - La Mauritia (5:33)
26. Nera & Felix - Con Amor (5:29)
27. Koru - Otis (7:14)
28. Light of Aidan - Lament (4:57)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 13"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/eeee01136625f7c3948facaed26e2f8a.jpg[/img]
[b]Битрейт:[/b] 320
1. Steen Thottrup Feat. Annette Bergs - Heading For The Sunrise (5:47)
2. One Minds Eye Feat. Eslieanne - Shiva (5:52)
3. Kitty The Bill - Mister Mista (4:02)
4. Gary B - Set Me Free (5:32)
5. Elenah - Cositas De La Vida (4:39)
6. Ritmo Intacto - Indigena (5:48)
7. E-Love - Cause I Love You No More (4:42)
8. Slaven Kolak - Panonia (4:45)
9. Roberto Sol - So Awesome (4:46)
10. Dab - Pure Joy (5:25)
11. Ivan Tucakov - Cinnabar Mix (6:40)
12. Triangle Sun - Beautifyl (4:45)
13. Gelka - Os Pastores Da Noitte (4:49)
14. Future Loop - Foundation (6:11)
15. Alejandro De Pinedo - Capricorn (4:53)
16. Nera And Felix - Del Mar (4:49)
17. La Caina - No Talking (5:38)
18. Ibizarre - Las Brisas (5:42)
19. Rue Du Soleil - Angel Eyes (5:23)
20. Singas Project - Voice (4:01)
21. Melibea - Lamento (4:59)
22. Yann Kuhlmann Feat. Fuego - Hablo Del Amorego (4:47)
23. Mads Arp Feat. Julie Harrington - The Meaning Of Love (4:53)
24. Paco Fernandez - Flores De Libertad (6:45)
25. Jeff Bennets Feat. Alexandra - Lounge Experience (5:48)
26. Luminous Feat. Julie Harrington - Let You In (5:05)
27. Pep Llado Feat. Antonio Martinez - Vai Vedere (5:50)
28. Hey Negrita - One Mississippi (5:55)
29. Victor G. De La Fuente Feat. Oscar Portugues - Tu Despertar (5:52)
30. Viggo Feat. Glow - Rivers Flow (4:47)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar 14"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/dc72f4c3c7b0999e9859df5003bde80e.jpg[/img]
[b]Битрейт:[/b] VBR
1. Light Of Aidan Feat Note For A Child - Loving You (3:57)
2. Andrey Denisov - Night Highway (5:33)
3. Kitty The Bill - Cabriolet Tour (5:10)
4. Tape Five - Longitude (4:29)
5. DAB - Genesis (5:34)
6. Deeper & Pacific Feat Daniela Ferraz - Una Passion Perdida (4:09)
7. Mahara Mc Kay - Soulsmooth (5:09)
8. Alexander Vogele & Jillene Luce - Soul Connection (4:06)
9. Rue Du Soleil - Missing (4:26)
10. La Caina - Do Tara Alap (5:29)
11. Camino Del Sol - Dans Les Rues De Barcelone (3:56)
12. Elenah - Luz De Hielo (3:18)
13. Steen Thottrup - El Alba (5:43)
14. Almadrava - Land Of Eternal Sunset (5:09)
15. Michael Hornstein - Carma (4:12)
16. Elmara - Training (4:52)
17. Viggo Feat Anuska - Childhood (4:43)
18. Melibea - Jam In Dawn (4:55)
19. Duo Mecanico - Love Luxury (4:34)
20. Agron - Love My Soul (4:15)
21. Schwarz & Funk - Remando Al Viento (6:06)
22. Jazzy Pecada - Slow Down (5:32)
23. Gary B - Love Rain Down (5:18)
24. Alejandro De Pinedo - Wonderland (5:11)
25. Clelia Felix - Hidden Island (3:49)
26. Teri Richardson - Shadows Of My Love (4:38)
27. Ypey - Love In Spain (6:01)
28. Orgatronics - Viva Cuba Musica (3:58)
29. Nouvelle Vedette Feat Fleur Sanderson - With You (5:58)
30. Alessandro Boschi - Sentosa (5:00)
31. Koru - I Believe (5:22)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="20th Anniversary"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/6131323f4d363fc665bcedc015864bee.jpg[/img]
1. Afterlife - Falling (5:37)
2. Almagamation Of Sounds - Enchant me (7:02)
3. Deep & Wide - Seven seas (5:26)
4. Envers Du Plan - I want your love (7:39)
5. Fluff - Mums (6:35)
6. La Rocca - Islands of God (3:32)
7. Moodorama - Jazz tip (4:46)
8. Ni Bus - Subconscious mind (5:51)
9. Single Sell Orchestra - Transmit liberation (6:42)
10. Solaris Heights - Elementis-1 (7:28)
11. The Horns Of Plenty - Altogether blue (6:22)
12. Truby Trio - Primavera (6:19)
13. YPEY - Behind the screen (4:30)
14. Andreas Vollenweider - Behind the gardens (7:14)
15. Brightlight - Feeling wierd (6:26)
16. Cafe Del Mar - Irish womem (Traditional Irish) (5:55)
17. Christian Alvad - Rite (8:37)
18. Dave A. Stewart feat. Candy Dulfer - Lily was here (4:19)
19. Foundland - Cloud pattern (6:07)
20. Garland Dr. L. Subrahaniam feat. Svend Asmussen - Offer (4:38)
21. Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygen, Part 4 (4:18)
22. Jon & Vangelis - So long ago, so clear (5:02)
23. Mental Generation - Cafe Del Mar (8:22)
24. Tony Stevens - Good night the sun (4:50)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="25th Anniversary"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/fa81f99fa728d46f3c9df300f71996b3.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe del mar - Lovers lane / Private session (25th mix) (4:50)
2. Cafe del mar - Vargo / Talking one language (Anniversary mix) (4:38)
3. Cafe del mar - Ludvig & Stelar / Reflection (4:38)
4. Cafe del mar - Lumininius / I believe in you (4:06)
5. Cafe del mar - Jo manji / Innocence (5:14)
6. Cafe del mar - Henrik T. / Espiral (5:19)
7. Cafe del mar - Zuell / Albariza (5:27)
8. Cafe del mar - Andrй andreo / Sensual bay (4:55)
9. Cafe del mar - Digitano feat.Pepe haro / El kiosco (3:49)
10. Cafe del mar - A man called adam Vs.Chris coco / Knots (3:54)
11. Cafe del mar - Gary B / Lead me home (4:04)
12. Cafe del mar - Rue du soleil / La francaise (5:19)
13. Cafe del mar - Gelka / Hidding place (4:49)
14. Cafe del mar - Digital analog band / The call (5:22)
15. Cafe del mar - Ypey / Life time (4:51)
16. Cafe del mar - Olaf gutbrod / Moment of passion (6:26)
17. Cafe del mar - Alessandro boschi / Ojo de vega (4:21)
18. Cafe del mar - Tom oliver / Free your mind (4:38)
19. Cafe del mar - Azioni musicali / Volviendo al sur (5:07)
20. Cafe del mar - Mic max / Como el viento (5:22)
21. Cafe del mar - Omaya / Novo (4:52)
22. Cafe del mar - Melibea / Boheme (5:35)
23. Cafe del mar - Camiel / Take me to this place (5:55)
24. Cafe del mar - Cold valley / Another day (6:30)
25. Cafe del mar - Roberto sol & Nera / Sensuality (4:04)
26. Cafe del mar - Lemongrass / Bee (4:15)
27. Cafe del mar - Glenn maltman / Chillin (4:37)
28. Cafe del mar - Dj3 / Vertigo (5:40)
29. Cafe del mar - Shiloh / The gift (5:16)
30. Cafe del mar - Alejandro de pinedo / Sex on the beach (4:35)
31. Cafe del mar - H.Garden feat.Joi / Gentle rain (6:30)
32. Cafe del mar - Leslie round / Calling back (6:07)
33. Cafe del mar - Koru / The meeting (6:01)
34. Cafe del mar - Steen thottrup feat.Anne k / I hope yesterday never comes (6:42)
35. Cafe del mar - Zednah / Voluptuos sunrise (6:02)
36. Cafe del mar - Marc puig / To start anew (4:47)
37. Cafe del mar - New beginning / Nuevo comienzo (6:24)
38. Cafe del mar - Chrome Vs.Reyne / Newex (3:35)
39. Cafe del mar - The light of aidan feat.Zia williams / Snowbird (5:24)
40. Cafe del mar - Prodoxo / Bailanduna (6:06)
41. Cafe del mar - Elcho / Stop the world (Aquatint mix) (6:15)
42. Cafe del mar - Arnica montana / Memories of the seas (Cafe del mar mix) (4:32)
43. Cafe del mar - Joke society / Morphing morning (6:15)
44. Cafe del mar - Deeper & Pacific feat.Geanine marque / Breeze (6:18)
45. Cafe del mar - Oleomusic / Lienzo (4:55)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar Aria 1"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/ad070067e689312a96dd95b69382d0cf.jpg[/img]
1. VA - Ombra Mai Fu (5:14)
2. VA - Furioso (5:19)
3. VA - Sogno (4:55)
4. VA - Metamorphosis 2: Danae (4:07)
5. VA - Ballo (5:23)
6. VA - Interlude: L'orchestre Englout (0:36)
7. VA - Amami (4:20)
8. VA - Lascia (3:48)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar Aria 2"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/85d872781cbd7d0a191335c79a3eb854.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Arianna (5:16)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Ebben (4:42)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Addio (5:48)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Horizon (4:23)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Barcarolle (4:07)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Cantilena (1:13)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Sviraj (Lullabye) (5:32)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Interlude (1:36)
9. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Pavane (4:06)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Ave Maria (4:25)
11. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Leiermann (4:58)
12. Cafe Del Mar - Aria 2 - Lullabye (Sviraj) (4:14)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Cafe Del Mar Aria 3"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/dbe7cc58aa500188aecb735e1eb75a34.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Willow (6:34)
2. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Un Bel Di (5:14)
3. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Secret Tear (7:20)
4. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Dido (6:51)
5. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Pace Pace (7:33)
6. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Pamina Blue (6:04)
7. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Habanera (6:26)
8. Cafe Del Mar Aria 3 - Home (5:24)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="ChillHouse Mix 1"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/3b0885d5d27afe5af79b6525b422ebdb.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe del mar - Deep & Wilde - Private matter (5:07)
2. Cafe del mar - Solaris heights - Fusique (6:58)
3. Cafe del mar - Fredrik Stark & Citydreams - Loungin (4:40)
4. Cafe del mar - Johnny Fiasco - Fallin (4:51)
5. Cafe del mar - Arsenal - Release (Attaboy vocal mix) (7:25)
6. Cafe del mar - Weekender - Hugo a gogo (7:56)
7. Cafe del mar - Trumpet man - So good (4:20)
8. Cafe del mar - Productions - Changes (4:37)
9. Cafe del mar - East west connection - The more I get, the more I want (Teddy's house groove) (4:17)
10. Cafe del mar - Freil - Mississippi rollcall (6:30)
11. Cafe del mar - Sun trust - How intensitive (6:59)
12. Cafe del mar - Bone city - Feeling kinda blue (4:00)
13. Cafe del mar - Kerry Chandler - I know (5:45)
14. Cafe del mar - Francois K. feat. the alchemist - On the way (5:50)
15. Cafe del mar - Deep & Wide - No other lover (Cafe del mar mix) (5:49)
16. Cafe del mar - Kamasutra feat. Corrina Joseph - Burnin' (Baron's vibes mix) (6:04)
17. Cafe del mar - Irving project - Pick me up (Shroom tea mix) (5:45)
18. Cafe del mar - Mateo & Matos - In the mood (4:45)
19. Cafe del mar - Terra deva - Inside (Naked lovers dub) (7:03)
20. Cafe del mar - Julius Papp & Dave Warrin - Come morning (Jazz excursion mix (5:34)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="ChillHouse Mix 2"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/49e71a8279ca0b61fe73c6a0e45bec38.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe Del Mar - C & M Productions Featuring Marcel - True House (3:39)
2. Cafe Del Mar - Deep & Wide - Esa Magia (4:11)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Solar House - Got 2 B U (6:58)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Mark Grant - Jazzy Kinda Sum'n (5:25)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Roy Davis Jr. - Michael (6:34)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Mimosa - Wind Chime (5:40)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Little Green Men - Time Changes (6:11)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Projekt. PM - When The Voices Come (5:01)
9. Cafe Del Mar - Jamie Anderson - Oceanic (3:29)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Petalpusher - Surrender (5:25)
11. Cafe Del Mar - STP Featuring Kevin Yost - An American In Paris (4:54)
12. Cafe Del Mar - Rubba J. - Meeting Point (7:15)
13. Cafe Del Mar - METTLE MUSIC - Tranquility (Original Mix) (7:47)
14. Cafe Del Mar - ACUARIAN DREAM - Love and Tears (Soul Creatures - Reworked Live Mix) (7:13)
15. Cafe Del Mar - NEXT EVIDENCE - Blowin drums (7:20)
16. Cafe Del Mar - JULIUS PAPP - Control (Original Groove) (4:54)
17. Cafe Del Mar - BEBEL GILBERTO - Sem Contecao (Ugo & Sanz Mix) (5:40)
18. Cafe Del Mar - TEDDY G - Brazillian City (Mix) (6:11)
19. Cafe Del Mar - JOSHUA - Watch the Bass (5:32)
20. Cafe Del Mar - TO - KA PROJECT (3:44)
21. Cafe Del Mar - FISH GO DEEP - Flying Funk (4:07)
22. Cafe Del Mar - NATURAL CALAMITY - And That's Saying A Lot (Groove Armada 2nd Take) (6:11)
23. Cafe Del Mar - RESTLESS SOUL Featuring NATHAN HAINES - After Ours (Dennis F's Purgatory Mix) (6:22)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="ChillHouse Mix 3"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/cd5b6c113c96bb9307a58f815e4defd2.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe del Mar - Mettle Music / Moodswing (7:44)
2. Cafe del Mar - Durбn y Garcia / Dream Love (14:43)
3. Cafe del Mar - Primary Colours feat Nicole / Say That U Love Me (5:40)
4. Cafe del Mar - Dave Barker / MeanWhile... (19:27)
5. Cafe del Mar - Solar House / Freedom (26:57)
6. Cafe del Mar - Patrick Green / Fell the Vibes (11:14)
7. Cafe del Mar - Modd feat Dexter Porter / My Love (3:25)
8. Cafe del Mar - Mark Gorbulew / Manhattan Groove (1:49)
9. Cafe del Mar - Serjaye / Mahal Kita (I Love you) (29:06)
10. Cafe del Mar - East West Connection / East West (2:59)
11. Cafe del Mar - Frankie Valentine / Moogrock (16:19)
12. Cafe del Mar - The Amalgamation of soundz / Maze (6:51)
13. Cafe del Mar - Jay J & Andrew Macari / Little Bit of Jazz (3:10)
14. Cafe del Mar - Khaimar / Music for the people (14:31)
15. Cafe del Mar - Alexkid / Night Lines (2:32)
16. Cafe del Mar - Richard les Crees / Until the day (25:54)
17. Cafe del Mar - Timewriter / So free (8:22)
18. Cafe del Mar - Echomen / Thru 2 you (4:11)
19. Cafe del Mar - Trumpetman / Siempre (2:01)
20. Cafe del Mar - T.Kolai / The Most High (2:54)
21. Cafe del Mar - Lo-Motion / Give me you soul (19:34)
22. Cafe del Mar - Minus 8 / Thaia (3:00)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="ChillHouse Mix 4"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/374dbdc1af6646c84ec19824eca6fe9f.jpg[/img]
1. the defloristics - back in the days (6:18)
2. john dahlback - magic touch (4:59)
3. steven garcia - rise and fall (6:17)
4. brs - spring dom (6:49)
5. filur - release (3:56)
6. numaro - losing control (3:58)
7. aya - sean (erics 2wfu dub) (5:22)
8. wei chi - faces and places (5:54)
9. downtown brooklyn inc - 10 jay street (610 dub) (4:43)
10. inverse cinematics - its music (nightshift meets nujazsoul mix) (6:17)
11. lockhart - looking across the river (physic's electro light district mix) (5:24)
12. martinez - antares pt 1 (6:08)
13. eminence feat. syreeta neal - slave to the poision (island groove remix) (5:53)
14. ross couch - fell it (diesel desmet and mels gimme some remix) (5:32)
15. yoyo - take it (5:22)
16. jt donaldson - trust me (broadway and wilson remix) (5:53)
17. gutbrod plus bruno from ibiza - electric blues (4:15)
18. soul khula feat. miss identity - fire (native new yorkers sweet and deep dub) (5:53)
19. onda - waiting for your love (francois k dub) (6:27)
20. colette - didnt mean to turn you on (chuck love remix) (5:00)
21. milesart orchestra - time for peace (joan ribas musical mix) (7:10)
22. jerome sydenham and mikael nordgren - stockholm-go-bang (club mix) (4:40)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Classics I"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/934a165cf36d7e9ba1d11a7d96b5fcf9.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Jules Massenet - Meditation (5:12)
2. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Johann Sebastian Bach - Air (5:27)
3. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Henry Purcell - Fairest isle (4:39)
4. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Peter J. Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake (3:44)
5. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Erik Satie - Gymnopedie No.1 (4:34)
6. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Jacques Offenbach - Belle nuit, o nuit d'amour (4:03)
7. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Tomaso Albinoni - Adagio (5:32)
8. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Eduard Grieg - Morning mood (4:25)
9. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Alexander Borodin - Choral dance (5:14)
10. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Ludwig van Beethoven - Moonlight (5:25)
11. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Christoph W. Gluck - C'est l'amour qui retient dans ses chaines (3:47)
12. Cafe del mar Classic 1 - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Romance (3:43)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Classics II"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/1e25a8a8ef4da4ce1e8ff5fb84476fdc.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Claude debussy / Clair de lune (5:41)
2. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Wolfgang A.Mozart / Concerto for clarinet (k.581) (5:00)
3. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Isaac albeniz - Cadiz (4:35)
4. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Peter tschaikowsky - Romeo and juliet (4:06)
5. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Johann pachelbel - Canon & gigue (5:29)
6. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Erik satie - Gnossienne n3 (4:57)
7. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Frank listz - Dream of love #3 (4:44)
8. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - N.Rimski-Korsakov - Scheherazade (5:37)
9. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Frederic chopin - Nocturne #2 (4:02)
10. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - George F.Handel - Aria & larguetto (4:47)
11. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Giuseppe verdi - La traviata (4:37)
12. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - Ludwig V.Beethoven - Sonata pathиtique (4:51)
13. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - J.S.Bach - Air (0:53)
14. Cafe del mar Classic 2 - K.Reid & G.Brooker - A whiter shade of pale (4:39)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Classics III"][img=right]http://images2.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/fd3af0780b6facc4882eeba68cfcb79f.jpg[/img]
1. Enrique Granados Campina - Danza Espanola No.5 Andaluza (4:45)
2. Manuel De Falla / Gregorio Martinez Sierra - Danza Ritual Del Fuego (From Amor Brujo) (4:32)
3. J. Guerrero Torres / J. Ramos Martin - Preludio Y Salida De Juan (From The Zarzuela Los Gavilanes) (4:47)
4. Isaac Albeniz Y Pascual - Granada (From Suite Espanola) (4:58)
5. Antonio Alvarez / Jose Antonio Alvarez - Suspiros De Espana (4:36)
6. Enrique Granados Campina - Goyescas (Fragment) (4:22)
7. Georges Bizet - Carmen (Intermezzo) (4:09)
8. Joaquin Rodrigo - En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor (4:56)
9. Valerio / Leon / Quiroga - La Parrala (4:03)
10. Francisco Tarrega Eixea - Recuerdos De La Alhambra (4:14)
11. Anonymous / Anonimo - Romance Anonimo (From Juegos Prohibidos) (3:56)
12. Luigi Boccherini - Musica Nocturna De Madrid (3:39)
13. Juan Crisostono De Arriaga - Sinfonia En Menor (Andante) (3:52)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Digital Analog Band - The Best Vol.1"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/93d02675089923f1641e0124a701d6bf.jpg[/img]
1. Dab - Initialized (7:27)
2. Dab - Porto alegre (4:33)
3. Dab - Holidays (4:28)
4. Dab - Have a smoke (6:55)
5. Dab - Worlds inside a cafe (5:15)
6. Dab - Sao Paulo (5:29)
7. Dab - Connection (5:44)
8. Dab - Spirit of Florencia (6:21)
9. Dab - The Million Euro weekend (6:49)
10. Dab - The blues (6:33)
11. Dab - Interview (4:27)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Digital Analog Band - The Best Vol.2"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/2d147c3de231bee9a0875d2876ff4538.jpg[/img]
1. Digital Analog Band - The Call (5:24)
2. Digital Analog Band - Pure Joy (5:22)
3. Digital Analog Band - Mystical (5:40)
4. Digital Analog Band - Special Edition (4:40)
5. Digital Analog Band - New World Airlines (4:54)
6. Digital Analog Band - Brazilian Dream (4:38)
7. Digital Analog Band - One Day (5:29)
8. Digital Analog Band - Delayed (5:17)
9. Digital Analog Band - Volcano & Friends (4:55)
10. Digital Analog Band - Quel Grand Jour ! (4:51)
11. Digital Analog Band - Dream On (4:11)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Dreams 1"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/c13c0df7b7a3a0117670f67daa7f0a98.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe Del Mar - A Man Called Adam / Estelle (6:45)
2. Cafe Del Mar - D'note / D'votion (7:02)
3. Cafe Del Mar - Sabres Of Paradise / Haunted Dancehall (5:53)
4. Cafe Del Mar - Miro / Emotions Of Paradise (7:58)
5. Cafe Del Mar - Nightmares On Wax / Nights Interlude (Original Version) (3:26)
6. Cafe Del Mar - Sabres Of Paradise / Smokebelch Ii (Beatless Mix) (4:15)
7. Cafe Del Mar - Afterlife / Blue Bar (6:50)
8. Cafe Del Mar - Underworld / Second Hand (9:00)
9. Cafe Del Mar - A Man Called Adam With Eddie Parker / Easter Song (8:05)
10. Cafe Del Mar - Penguin Cafe Orchestra / Music For A Found Harmonium (2:57)
11. Cafe Del Mar - Nacho Sotomayor / Cafй Del Mar (0:31)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Dreams 2"][img=right]http://images1.narod.nnov.ru/images/070308/7386493d6ef4780ea47842c844c99f5f.jpg[/img]
1. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Sonic Adventure Project - Forty - Two (5:23)
2. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Vargo - Get Back To Serenity (Beach Mix) (6:05)
3. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Deep & Wide - Castillos De Arena (6:11)
4. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Trumpet Man vs. Cottonbelly - Don't Move (4:42)
5. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Ohm-G - Chilli Conkani (4:17)
6. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Rue Du Soleil - Dreaming Of (5:57)
7. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Plastyc Buddha - Voyeur De luxe (5:03)
8. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Raccon Beautiful - Smile (5:03)
9. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - David Hertz - Believe (6:57)
10. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Jaffa - Do It Again (4:17)
11. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Cool Water - The Last Night (6:02)
12. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - Orange & Tusnelda - Stay Asleep (7:06)
13. Cafe del Mar Dreams 2 - YPEY - Mellow (3:13)[/spoiler]
Свернуть
Свернуть
Начать новую темуЭта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 1 сообщение ]